Patagonia's Venga Rock Shorts blend a soft organic cotton fabric with polyester and elastane for stretch and durability, and their technical patterning ensures full mobility. At the zip-fly waist, our innovative and improved OppoSet® adjustable closure delivers an on-the-go, customized fit, while low-profile belt loops allow the option to cinch however your hot heart desires. A pair of drop-in hand pockets combine with two rear pockets (which double as a reinforced seat) to hold your stuff. The just-right inseam length keeps the heinous harness short-short look safely at bay.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and elastane has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature, staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Inseam length stays comfortable under a harness
- 278 g (9.8 oz)